Your technologies, solutions and knowledge can help shape the energy sector of the future – so make sure the sector knows what you have to offer.
The success of the energy transition depends not on competition, but collaboration, and Enlit Australia offers you unrivalled access to the industry’s decision-makers, investors and innovators, not to mention the next generation of energy entrepreneurs. Showcase your solutions to an audience that is thirsty for knowledge, and take the next step of your journey in Australia’s energy transition.
Who Should Exhibit?
If you offer the following type of products and services, then don’t miss this unique opportunity to showcase your organisation at Enlit Australia:
- AMI Infrastructure
- Artificial Intelligence
- Asset Management
- Big Data Analytics
- Biomass Application & Equipment Suppliers
- Blockchain Trading Systems
- Cloud Solutions
- CRM & Billing
- Developers & Consulting Engineers
- Diesel/ Gas Engine Manufacturers
- Digital Enterprise
- Digital Transformation
- Distributed Generation
- Drones & Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV)
- Emissions control
- Energy Services and Energy Management
- Energy Storage Technology & Service Providers
- Field Service Management
- Future Energy Systems
- Generation Technology & Component Vendors
- Geospatial Information Systems
- Hydro Power
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Measurement, Controls & Tracking Systems Back-up
- Mobility Transformation
- Nuclear Plant Equipment & Services
- Plant Safety
- Power Plant/Asset Management
- Predictive Analytics
- PV Equipment Providers
- Renewable Integration
- Rural Electrification
- Transmission & Distribution
- Utility Scale Solar
- Virtual Power Plants (VPP)
- Waste to Energy
What Are My Options?
It is your decision how you best represent your company at Enlit Australia. Our exhibition floor comprises the power & energy sector from start-ups right through to established industry stalwarts on stands of all sizes. Find out more about the two main options available to you at Enlit Australia: shell scheme and space packages.
The Enlit Australia team are here to help you achieve your event goals and answer any questions you may have during you.
- Australian population grew at 1.6% and is forecasted to continue to grow over the next 10 years.
- Total electricity generation in 2019, was the highest total generation on record for Australia and will continue to grow.
- Natural gas-fired generation accounts for about 21% of Australia’s electricity generation.
- Coal accounts for 59% of Australia’s power generation although it is forecasted to decline by 1% a year for the next 10 years.
- Renewable energy accounts for 17% of Australia’s electricity generation.
- Renewables are forecasted to grow on an average of 10.2% over the next 10 years.
- Large scale solar is currently growing at a rate of 49% annually.
- Hydro accounts for 6.1% of total generation and is the leading source of renewable generation.
- The National Energy Market Grid covers 750,000 km not including separate networks in the Northern Territory and Western Australia.
- Network revenues grew by 2% in 2019 for a total of $13 billion and forecasted to continue to grow.