Over 2 days Enlit Australia’s content offering will provide strategic insights and end-to-end solutions across the entire power value chain.
The Enlit Australia Summit will provide a platform from which senior members of the Australian power and utilities sector can debate and discuss critical strategic issues impacting the industry.
Issues of policy direction, regulation, financing, markets and adapting business models will be at the fore regardless of whether the focus is from the generation, trading, power delivery or customer side.
2021 Summit Topics
The Enlit Australia Summit 2021 will cover the following topics:
- Addressing the Climate Emergency
- Energy Mix & Decentralisation
- Decarbonising the Grid
- The Energy Transition from the CEO’s Office-Chair
- Snowy 2.0 and Decarbonisation Strategies
- Customer Strategies in a New Environment
- The Power Company of the Future
- The Energy Transition: An Academic View
- The Current Energy Investment Climate
- Hydrogen Technology and Transition Strategies
- Trends and Challenges Facing Large Energy Users